Hiring an experienced lawyer is important in every personal injury case, but it is absolutely critical in a complex brain injury claim. The attorneys at Allen & Allen have handled a wide variety of brain injury claims- from hypoxic brain injuries to skull fractures to severe traumatic brain injuries.
We operate under the philosophy that every case should be prepared as if it will go to trial. Our goal is to get a good monetary settlement or a substantial jury verdict for your brain injury claim. Thorough trial preparation enables us to develop powerful and convincing cases to present to the insurance adjusters or to juries if the case goes to trial.
Our attorneys have an excellent reputation in the legal community for handling complex brain injury claims and getting great results.
Six of our lawyers are listed in the publication Best Lawyers in America. Learn more about our attorneys.
Put one of our experienced brain injury lawyers to work on your brain injury claim. Call 866-388-6412 for a free consultation.
Experts often play a critical role in brain injury claims. Our team of brain injury lawyers has spent years establishing excellent working relationships with experts in the field who can assist us in preparing your case for trial. We know what questions to ask of these experts to elicit the information jurors need to know about your particular brain injury and your prognosis.
Allen & Allen Advantage
Litigating brain injury claims is difficult and demanding. Our team of brain injury lawyers have built an organization at Allen & Allen with the goal of handling your case efficiently and effectively. We specially train our legal assistants in how to handle brain injury claims.
- Our intake staff knows just what to do to get your case off to a good start.
- Your litigation team will be led by an experienced brain injury lawyer at Allen, Allen, Allen & Allen.
- Our specialty teams perform tasks such as tracking Medicare, Medicaid and other liens that sometimes arise in serious brain injury lawsuits.
- Our legal assistants handle the critical task of gathering and assembling the complex medical records, reports, and other documents that form the foundation of your injury case.
- Should a lawsuit be filed, our litigation legal assistants are specially trained to help you and your brain injury lawyer comply with discovery requests and get your case ready for trial.
Put our experienced attorneys to work on your brain injury claim. Call 866-388-6412.