A lawyer’s experience is important in every personal injury case, but it is essential in a complex brain injury claim. You need a head injury attorney with extensive knowledge and background in the field of brain injury litigation. The head injury lawyers of Allen, Allen, Allen & Allen have handled hundreds of injury cases - from hypoxic brain injuries to skull fractures to severe traumatic brain injuries.
The head injury lawyers of Allen, Allen, Allen & Allen operate under the philosophy that every case should be prepared as if it will go to trial. This is the only way a head injury lawyer can do the best they can for his or her client- by getting him or her a good monetary settlement or a substantial jury verdict. This thorough trial preparation enables us to develop persuasive arguments that encourage insurance adjustors to settle.
Our head injury attorneys have a reputation in the legal community as skilled lawyers who try cases and get excellent results. We understand the psychological, physical and medical effects our brain injured clients experience in the aftermath of an accident, and we know how to explain these devastating impacts in a way a jury would understand.
Eight of our lawyers are listed in the publication Best Lawyers in America. Learn more about our attorneys.
Put one of our experienced head injury lawyers to work for you. Call 866-388-6412 for a free consultation.
You need a brain injury law firm who knows how to work with a variety of experts who often play a critical role in brain injury litigation. Our team of head injury lawyers has spent years establishing excellent working relationships with experts in the field who can help us with your case.
Allen & Allen Advantage
Severe brain injury litigation is difficult and demanding. In order to build a case that will impress a jury, it requires a coordinated team approach on the part of both brain injury attorneys and staff. Over the last half century our team of head injury lawyers have built an effective organization at Allen & Allen, designed with the express purpose of handling your case efficiently and effectively.
- Our specialty teams perform tasks such as tracking Medicare, Medicaid and other liens that sometimes arise in serious brain injury lawsuits.
- Should a lawsuit be filed, our litigation legal assistants are specially trained to help you and your head injury lawyer comply with discovery requests and get your case ready for trial.
- Our legal assistants handle the critical task of gathering and assembling the complex medical records, reports, and other documents that form the foundation of your injury case.
- Our intake staff knows just what to do to get your case off to a good start.
- Your litigation team will be led by an experienced head injury lawyer at Allen, Allen, Allen & Allen.
Put our experienced head injury attorneys to work for you. Call 866-388-6412.